TEDS Health Services offers a number of health services to students and their families to help keep them healthy and active while at school.
Free-of-Charge Services Provided (Students & Spouses)
- MD Appointments
- Walk-in visits with Registered Nurse for treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
Other Services Offered (Students & Spouses)
- Referrals to physicians, dentists, and health care facilities
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Flu Shots
- Health Counseling
- Meningococcal Immunizations
- MMR Immunizations
- Strep Tests
- TB Testing
- Tetanus/Diphtheria Immunizations
Illinois law requires all new students enrolled for more than five (5) credit hours to document immunity to measles, rubella, mumps, and tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis prior to enrollment. These immunizations should be documented on the Immunization Certificate. Records are due two weeks before registration. A non-refundable $50 fee is charged for records that are not compliant at the end of the first semester attended.