Our goal is to provide you with all the tools necessary for you to succeed as a student here at TEDS.
The University Student Success Center is committed to fostering student development and enhancing the student experience by providing interpersonal, academic, and professional support. We offer a variety of services to aid in the success of every student.
Services we provide
- Academic Peer Advising: Advice for course scheduling, degree requirements, and degree completion planning
- Career Services: Career exploration, internship and job search assistance
- Disabilities Services: Academic and physical need-based support for students
- Greek/Hebrew Language Tutoring
- Testing Center: Test accommodations and make-up tests as approved by professor, test proctoring for non-TIU tests
- Writing Tutoring Services: Center for Theological Writing (CTW) – academic/theological writing support, ESL/International Student writing assistance and line editing, line editing/proofreading service (for a fee)
- Writing skills workshops
If you have any questions about the services we offer to our students, please feel free to contact us by phone at (847) 317-8193 or by emailing [email protected].