Our goal is to provide you with all the tools necessary for you to succeed as a student here at TEDS.
University Student Success Center (USSC)
We are committed to providing tailored support services so each student can be successful in their academic endeavors here at Trinity. The purpose of the Center is to equip students with tools to complete their studies well and in a timely manner, connect them with mentors who can personally guide them through their studies, internships, and careers, and launch them into the field to which God has called them. If you have specific questions, contact the USSC by phone at (847) 317-8193 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A growing number of students with documented disabilities are attending postsecondary and graduate schools. In accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Americans with Disabilities Act, 1990, Trinity International University offers appropriate and reasonable accommodations, or academic adjustments, to students with a documented disability.
The following reasonable accommodations, or academic adjustments, and services are examples of those offered to students with disabilities at TIU:
- Extended time on tests, quizzes and in-class assignments up to (generally up to 50% more)
- Alternate location for taking tests & quizzes
- Give answers orally to test and quiz questions
- Provide lecture notes and/or electronic presentations
- Designated note taker
- Recording class and lectures
- Preferential seating
- Use of computer for note taking and essay exams
The following services may be made available to students, as appropriate:
- Assistance in the acquisition of recorded or electronic books
- Assistance with adaptive computer equipment
- Referral for outside testing for learning needs
- Post secondary schools are not required to provide tutoring specifically for students with disabilities
- Tutoring is available for all students through the University Student Support Center.
If you would like more information, please contact Jana Holiday, Associate Dean of Students, at email@example.com or 847-317-4063.