Our friendly and experienced staff provides a safe environment and seeks to help facilitate your growth toward wholeness through individual and group counseling.
The counseling center at TEDS provides services that promote healing and life formation while helping professionals through quality Christian training. Types of services offered:
- Individual counseling: The counseling center provides individual counseling for students who wish to speak confidentially with one of our qualified counselors regarding a personal set of circumstances. Often, students focus their time around issues such as family, relationships, identity, depression, anxiety, decision-making, grief, loss, and others.
- Group counseling: The counseling center offers a variety of groups to join each semester. Each group focuses on a predetermined topic where it will provide education and support from others who have a common experience or concern. Group usually involve 3-8 participants and topics vary each semester depending on the students’ needs.
- Premarital counseling: The counseling center provides premarital counseling for engaged couples. Counseling consists of 8 sessions the contents of which are subject to variation based on the couple and the counselor.
- Referral services to Christian counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists who are off-campus. These may be issued for mediation, consultation, substance use, counseling and other specialized needs.
All services rendered are confidential. If you have any questions about our counseling services, please contact us.
We also administer various tests (Counselaid, Miller Analogies Test, etc.) that will help you prepare for your future career and ministry.
The Trinity Counseling Center is pleased to offer the Millers Analogies Test (MAT) from 10:00-11:30am in the Rolfing Library on the following dates:
- Thursday, April 25, 2013
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013
- Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- Wednesday, July 24, 2013
- Wednesday, August 14, 2013
The cost of the test is $85, payable in cash or check. Please bring with you your social security card (or number), Driver’s License, and a secondary form of Identification (Credit Card, Library Card, or a bill are all acceptable).
If you intend on taking the exam with us, please contact our front desk at (847) 317-4067 in order to register and confirm your spot.