Criteria for Mosaic Ministries Scholarship:
- Graduated from an accredited college/university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
- Applied for admission and been accepted at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School;
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a multiracial community or in one’s own Christian community;
- Willingness and ability to commit to Mosaic Ministries on campus until graduation per expectations below;
- A deep desire to learn how to identify and analyze how our ethnic and racial identities interact with our communities; to appreciate how one’s ethnic and racial identities intersect with one’s spiritual identity as a follower of Christ; to grow by taking risks in crossing racial and cultural boundaries in forming friendships and partnerships with others to facilitate the Gospel-based process of reconciliation and Christian unity.
Expectations for Mosaic Ministries Scholarship Recipients:
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA in his / her coursework;
- Participate in the Student Leadership Retreat in August (4 days/3 nights) for the first year receiving the scholarship;
- Serve the Mosaic Gathering by investing in the community and fully participating in the gathering.
Apply online for the Mosaic Ministries Scholarship