We believe that the best theological education involves forming the whole person.
In addition to friendships you make here, the richness of your studies, and your local church community, there are a few structures we provide that may aid your spiritual formation and growth.
- We facilitate chapel services every Tuesday and Thursday at 11am.
- Faculty-led formation groups provide weekly on-campus contexts for discussion and growth.
- On-campus living-learning floors provide intentional dormitory community centered around either spiritual formation or social justice.
- Our Graduate Student Government Association hosts a number of student-run groups that allow for connections centered on various common interests.
- Trinity Wives Fellowship provides a unique context for wives of TEDS students to meet and support one another.
While the above are open to both master’s and doctoral students, doctoral students foster unique community and growth through weekly meetings for discussion and prayer; information about this will come from your supervisor.