Tuition for the 2015-2016 academic year is listed below; rates are effective beginning in the Fall 2015 semester. Complete payment for courses is expected before the first class meeting. Payment information and payment plan options are available at our Accounting page.
|Tuition||$420 / credit hour|
|Non-Credit||$225 / per course|
For Credit Seeking Students: If you would like to enroll in a course at the Akron extension site and you are a current Trinity student you may register for the course for credit by logging on to your myTIU account. If you are a credit seeking student new to Trinity, you would:
- Fill out the “Request for Registration”
- Send your transcripts to:
Trinity International University
2065 Half Day Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
- Either fill out a Visiting Student Application below or apply to a Trinity program under “Admissions”.
We also accept electronic transcripts from secure, certified transcript delivery services. If your college or university uses such a service, please direct transcripts to email@example.com.
For Non-Credit Auditors: If you would like to audit a course at the Akron extension site, fill out the “Request for Registration”. If you have never audited or taken a class with Trinity before, you must also fill out the “Noncredit Visiting Student Application”. You will be notified by Records once your registration has been processed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Extension Office at: (847) 317.6550 or the Akron site coordinator, Debbie Cardy at: (330) 315-5910.
If you are looking to pursue a degree or certificate at TEDS, you will need to fill out one of the following admission applications:
- Visiting (Non-Credit) Student Application: This application is for those who wish to audit master’s-level courses. Noncredit auditors do not need to submit a transcript.
- Visiting (For-Credit) Student Application: This application is for those who wish to take master’s-level courses for credit on a part-time basis (9 credit hours or fewer).
Complete the For-Credit Visiting Student Application by creating an account and selecting “Visiting (Non-Degree Seeking)” as your application type. Also, please submit an official copy of your transcript verifying that you have earned a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Full Online Application: This application is for those who wish to enroll full-time or in a program at TEDS.
If you have any questions about admission to TEDS, please contact our counselor Angela Walker, who will walk you through the steps for admission to your desired program.